Cold temperatures outside.
Warm blankets and homemade chai tea inside.
There’s no place I’d rather be than sitting with other women – listening, laughing, sharing and praying.
Today, I feel a deep sense of contentment and gratitude for:
- the way that God so deeply knows me.
- our beautiful home on the water – a place where people can be wrapped in blankets, love and acceptance.
- a faithful, loving, generous, sensitive and hard-working husband who provides the opportunity for me to do what I love to do.
- this adventurous journey that God has accompanied me on over the past 61 years. He is ever present. Ever faithful. A good, good Father.
- little reminders all over our home that I am loved.
- inner peace
- our healing family
- homemade slippers
- warm soup
- flannel bed sheets
- Daytimers 🙂
- abundant life
- snow blizzards
- Lindt chocolate
I am becoming increasingly aware and thankful for the present moment.
I am blessed. So richly blessed. And my heart is overwhelmed with great joy.