I would add to the contemplation list:
1. sitting on my swing by the water
2. hanging laundry on the clothesline
3. lying on the couch, listening to music
4. drinking chai tea and reflecting on Jesus.
4. watching my daughter love her dog, Cooper.
“Let’s get some exercise, Coop!”
“Getting tired already? Here…hop in!”
“Nothing like a good peanut butter and yogurt dog popsicle!”
There are very few moments in life when everything feels right.
I sit and smile at simple beauty.
Fleeting but palpable.
Compatible with contemplation.
Watching Danae’s love for her dog is one of those moments.